Using the right material for your project is one of the most important factors to a professional job.
Here are a few key factors:
Use the material picker
- Tile is great for all areas wet or dry the only thing to keep in mind is that porcelain tile is more durable than ceramic tile.
- Stone is ideal for areas that need more of an elegant feel, it's durable and long lasting but better suited for areas that are not wet.
- Glass is safe to use on backsplashes and certain wet areas. However it is not a pressure durable material and should be used minimally.
Where's it Going?
Use the material picker
- Counter Tops and Backsplashes can consist of simple water resistant ceramic tiles to more of your fancy glass tiles. Since there is no weight being put on it and there is very little water, you can make the design more special.
- Floors and Wainscot should always be a slightly durable Tile or Stone. Since water isn't too much of an issue your main key is to get a high quality seal and a durable Tile or Stone installation. Whether you go with a porcelain tile installation or a stone installation like travertine it's best to keep it simple when it comes to design, so your project remains more neutral.
- Showers and Ponds can be made from glass tiles or high glazed ceramic tiles but can also be done with a natural stone. The cost for labor and materials can be a bit higher when doing one of these types of projects, since your dealing with a high concentration of water and the "prep" work is much more elaborate.
- Patios and Foyers are a great way to splash up an outside area. Materials can range from natural stone's to simple in-expensive tiles. When doing an outside area the best focus is on a durable outside tile/stone and a water proof sealant. Some of the popular choices are multi-colored slate stone and red ceramic tiles.
Request a Quote!
Buy Today and Save!
In a hurry?... Purchase your installation service today and you'll save 10%. We can select the tile , size , type and where your going to put it and charge you today! Your order will guarentee your service within two week of your booking/requested time. If we can't get there with in two weeks time we will add in another 10% off!
Buying today will save you quite a bit of money and guarantee your installation if your accept our quote for the installation of your material. An in home estimate will follow your purchase in which you can make the final decision of our installation experts.
You are not required to purchase installation as well however we suggest using our professional expierence as well as our high quality materials.
Buying today requires full purchase of your matierials , installation , and other supplies needed. Your quote / purchase is subject to change based on measurements or other vaiables unknown during the time of your purchase. A Final Price is Provided after an in home visit which get's set via phone call after your purchase.